Donations of materials, supplies and equipment help us move our mission forward. Here’s our current wish list of items we need to support our work with children, families and inmates as they learn how to grow their own food.
- Bamboo for trellis-making
- Food Processor
- Immersion blender
- 20 pairs of children’s rain boots for wet-weather gardening
- 2 iPads for fundraising work
- Square or Cube to run credit card donations at events
- Blueberry bushes — 200 plants will fill 1/4 acre
- Four 6″ French chef knives and cutting boards for cooking classes
- Two collapsible/portable 6′ tables
- Carpet cleaning for 2000 sq ft office
Before donating supplies or equipment, please call us at (503) 284-8420 or email email@example.com if you have items you would like to donate to Growing Gardens.